Why should I or my company or firm contribute to the ProBoPat program?
You should consider contributing to the ProBoPat program because ProBoPat:
- Promotes small business growth and entrepreneurialism in Colorado.
- Educates low income inventors / small businesses about the patent process.
- Encourages mentoring among the Colorado patent bar, especially of students or less experienced practitioners.
- Provides patent practitioners with additional pro bono participation opportunities.
- Gives in-house counsel an opportunity to handle pro bono matters and interact with outside firms.
How can I contribute?
You can contribute to ProBoPat by:
1. Pledging to make a 3 year sustaining donation at any of the following levels:
-$3,000/year for 3 years
-$2,000/year for 3 years
-$1,000/year for 3 years
2. Making a one-time Supporter donation.
To make a donation, download and submit the ProBoPat Donor Pledge Form.
THANK YOU TO PROBOPAT’S 2017 DONORS
Trailblazers: Faegre Baker Daniels, Kilpatrick Townsend, and
Merchant & Gould
Supporters: Medtronic and the Morrison & Foerster Foundation
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes, your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law. Mi Casa Resource Center, as a Colorado 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, will provide you a receipt for the donation for your tax records. Should you have any questions regarding the deductibility of contributions to Mi Casa Resource Center and/or the ProBoPat program, please consult with your tax advisor.
What will the money be used for?
Donations will be used to fund a part-time program administrator to manage ProBoPat, as well as associated overhead, promotional, and programming costs.